View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Xx420Illuminati666xX is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Figure out your political orientation with this easy political questionnaire! - 05-15-2015, 03:03 AM

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid foul language pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any foul language? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than foul language to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “foul language to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just foul language me; foul language was SO cash). You are all foul language who should just kill yourselves.