View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Princess001 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Princess001 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Princess001 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Princess001 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Princess001 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Should a woman shave her legs? - 12-02-2011, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy Lou Jenkins View Post
i thought i was the only one!

Of course i didn't know there existed people outside of my immediate family until i was betrothed to one.

i only started shaving my legs because my mother was preparing me for my honeymoon with Billy Bob. i think that is the age that a woman should start shaving her legs, as that is what i have been instructed to think.

You are so pretty. i wish i was pretty like you. Billy Bob says i am homely, which means i should stay inside the home where others do not have to behold my repulsive visage. But i knew that because it is the same thing my father used to tell me. So i was unsurprised.

Oh how happy i was when i found out Billy Bob's former wife was stoned to death by mysterious vigilantes for her lesbian harlotry so i could shave my legs and Billy Bob and i could be legally married!

Billy Bob: I approve this post.
I assure you I am very, very pretty. But to be honest that's not me in the picture, it's the equally pretty Carrie Prejean...I love her!(not in a gay way)