View Single Post
(#2793)
Old
Unsaved trash, savage eskimo

Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Gutterdog is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 06-09-2015, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
You are addressing our most respected Pastor!

Show him the respect he deserves and honor him with your heart, lips and mouth.

Mark 7:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

YIC
I answered him in the same rude maner that he adressed me. He is your surperior not mine. You can just ban me from this forum if you do not like what I am saying or how I say it.

I wish everyone the best of luck and hope that you will learn to let go of your anger.