View Single Post
(#166)
Old
Unsaved Trash

YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.YouPeople_AreInsane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII: homosexual recruiting tool! - 08-12-2012, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
Hello, friend. I see you also have seen through the false Catholic cult of kiddie fiddling cultural eunuchs.

Why not make an introduction thread and tell us about your walk with Jesus!
Why call me friend? we are not friends. We have never met, it just sounds creepy. The definition of friend means someone who knows some else and has a strong bond. I do not know you, there is no bond between us.

Just as you generalise people, I will generalise religion and categorise all forms of Christianity as the same. It is only fair that if others on this site stereotype, that I too can stereotype. Therefore in this scenario baptist and catholic no longer matter a Priest, a Reverend either way they have been accused and known to have sexually abused small children.