View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-23-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Just what do you think gives you the right to make demands here?
Sic! ;-) Anyway
Quote:
You're confused, dear. We're not interested in anyone's thoughts outside the those of the Holy LORD of Lords!
According to you, he made us all. So he made me. In this case, he had some intentions by making me the way I am (unless I am broken in which case he is not unfallible because he made a mistake when he made me) for a reason. Which means, all I am posting I am posting in his interest and these are actually his ideas I spread. This doesn't make any sense at all from my prespective, but from yours, it does.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.