View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Knukles is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Cool Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 01-04-2008, 10:48 AM

"On Sunday evening, members of the Harvest Assembly of God Church in Penn Township sing songs as they burn books, videos and CDs that they have judged offensive to their God."
Do they burn the bible too? I find THOSE kinds of people to be the extremists.
I find it highly offensive that you mormonS think that god wills you to kill everyone that is not as close minded as you, minions of the damned. I am not Religious. Infact i'm not even sure if i can spell the word right.
But i KNOW that god loves every man, woman, child and creature on the earth.
"You may not believe in God, but God believes in you."

"Jesus sacrificed his life on the cross, and in doing so, took all the sins of mankind, past present AND future, upon his shoulders for the good of all of us."

"God loves all the people of the world, although some may not love him."

I also believe that you people havn't done your muslim research.
Allah translates into english as "The Holy Spirit" and i believe God's names are "The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit"
Am i not correct?
I also believe that i shall be
"Damned into the pits of eternal damnation and sin."
for my Blasphemous wordings of this.
In the bible it reads a passage which i am quite fond of.

"And so shall ye be damned into the pits of damnation, where ye shall be tortured with the 7 SINS OF MAN."
I love the seven sins. i'm sure i've participated in most of them. As have we all. To assure the existance of our race, we shall all go to hell. There are 2 choices: We would either stop existing, or go to hell. 1 word. LUST
without it, we wouldn't exist. nor would you. do you blame your parents for sinning and yelling at them they are going to burn?
Also, I'm australian. I don't give TWO piffleS about what Bush is doing. All i know is we got a new prime minister, he's damn good, and'i'll be damned before i'll let some christian extremist President kill us all in a war thats not our own.
Back to the point, Jesus took our sins FOR US, we can indulge as we like, science>religion. science=HARD EVIDENCE
Where is this MYSTICAL ELUSIVE God?
My local Christian teacher preaches:
"If you look in Buddha's grave, there is a skeleton, as is there with every other "Religions" MYSTICAL entity. They were all but people. The true god is unseeable."
HARD EVIDENCE.
I can't see this GODS grave.
I KNOW that buddha exists, skeleton.
I KNOW that Allah exists, skeleton.
I KNOW that the Hinduin Dietys exist, SKELETONS.
you see there is evidence that they EXISTED
i find no EVIDENCE that god exists.