View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash, another toothless Scottish spastic

Atheist Cathlick Homer

Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Black Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White?? - 11-15-2012, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
So you do not believe in evilution after all. If caucasian has evolved from nigra, then it is more evolved. Make up your mind already.
No I do not 'believe' in Evolution. I accept it as the best and most factual understanding of how all animals (including the genus Homo) have come to be where they are at this moment in time. Caucasians didn't evolve from Africans, that is a myth.
People in Africa have evolved along with Caucasians and Asians. Their skin got darker to better protect them from the sun, ours lightened for reasons I have already explained.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Not according to the Bible. These people believe that we all started from the Ark:

And anything that contradicts this is obviously false evidence planted by Satan.

Really.
So Noah got 3 million Independent species of animals on one boat. Then deposited all of them in their correct habitats (marsupials in Australia etc) after the great flood?
If you say so....it must be true! (he lied)

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.