View Single Post
(#690)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
No.

So you don't know what "hate" means and now you're switching to "curse" — I'll assume you don't know what that means either.
Here's what God said at the time:
GENESIS 3
And the LORD God said vnto the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed aboue all cattel, and aboue euery beast of the field: vpon thy belly shalt thou goe, and dust shalt thou eate, all the dayes of thy life.
15 And I will put enmitie betweene thee and the woman, and betweene thy seed and her seed: it shal bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heele.
16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee.
17 And vnto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened vnto the voyce of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commaunded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eate of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake: in sorow shalt thou eate of it all the dayes of thy life.
18 Thornes also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee: and thou shalt eate the herbe of the field.
19 In the sweate of thy face shalt thou eate bread, till thou returne vnto the ground: for out of it wast thou taken, for dust thou art, and vnto dust shalt thou returne.

©1611

Do you know what "because" means?
I know what hate means, and I know what curse means, and I know what because means.

I can't take this much longer. If your goal was to team up on me and blast me till I quit, mission accomplished. Goodbye. While I know there is a great counter-argument to every argument here, I just don't know them all. I should have known better than to try to debate with you guys. You guys debate every day, making you professional debaters. You guys should become polititians.

There are a couple people I know that could SO beat you. One's Jesus, and the other one is my neighbor.

This is my last post. Congrats on making me leave. goodbye.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.