View Single Post
(#693)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fool

Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Patriot of the U.S.A is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Cripples - 04-02-2012, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
It's not about winning and losing. It's about calling out smug little gobshites like you who think you can just assert things and they are true despite there being documented evidence that you are talking out of your backside. God is not who we say He is because we want Him that way; He is the way He is because the only actual evidence for what He is like says that's what He is like.

We KNOW God. We live and breathe who God ACTUALLY is. We don't make Him up. We don't just come out with stuff in an earnest way that will bamboozle or overpower the people we talk to so we feel clever. WE BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE. Praise Jesus and his conditional love.

We're not your friends at school. We're not ill informed little people. We won't just back down because you sound certain.

Come back when you have ACTUAL scriptural evidence that we are wrong!
I know I said that would be my last post, but I had to point something out.

(quote) "We don't just come out with stuff in an earnest way that will bamboozle or overpower the people we talk to so we feel clever."

Sorry to break the news to you, but that's EXACTLY what you do to people who aren't great debaters.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.