View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Smile Re: ASK SANTA! MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! - 12-15-2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Great. Two impersonators fall for each other. At least the second one impersonates a real person, I suppose that makes him (her?) somewhat less delusional?

Burn in , sinners!

Sweetie, whatever happened to you? Is this because of the gift list? I'm sorry (and I've said this umpteen times): I do not deliver alive Christian bodybuilder/bacherlors through chimneys to your stocking. It just won't work. You'll have to ask Jesus for that!

Your community of all people should know that the things done in someone's name are not at all imaginary. OK, some kids get an anxiety attack if I threaten them by giving less presents but mostly the joy and happiness and the plastic toys that trade owners are very real. Can you say that much of your invisible friend? You used to love me as a little girl! What happened? I know, when you were a child, you spoke as a child, you understood as a child: but when you became a spinster woman, you put away childish things. Or did you?

But you've been nice. No menfolk delivered but you'll be getting some yarn for your knitting. Make a bigger stocking and we'll reconsider your request next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Since when do communists pray?
Roland, you're a sweet boy. You've been nice! A case of Trappist Westvletern 12. 10.2% ABV is coming your way, as always!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!