View Single Post
(#74)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA! MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! - 12-25-2016, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Horse Guy View Post
Dear Santa,

Look, you fat a_$( $$&))@)@&^^$^$ I am a certified equine gnathologist who has passed a veterinary quiz and in my first term of PhD schoolery. I deserve some respect. Perhaps you didn't notice that Jesus asked ME to take care of his horses when he responded to my post. He might have been a little condescending in His tone, but He IS God's Son, after all. You aren't.

I'll be waiting on your sincere apology.

Plastic sucks.

COME, LORD JESUS!
BrotherLarry
Pony Boy, such a lovely, funny boy! You never grew out of your tiny sweet tantrums, did you? Santa will always love you. Everything is forgiven. Even your flattery and the whole boast shall be forgiven unto (wo)men. Look, see, Poby Boy, I can also make fun emojis with the funny characters that no-one needs for actual writing: ¤#%&%=?)[]]{˝! Isn't it fun!?

I'll deliver you something that will help you reconsider your plastic position. Look, see, some plastic horse teeth for your studies! Ho ho ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!