View Single Post
(#179)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

Furry

Liarthaniel777 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 12-06-2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod View Post
Wow, I'm sorry, but what kind of question is this? I thought this was a CHRISTIAN BAPTIST site. Of course you can not kiss before marriage :\. Aren't you ashamed to ask this on a forum where men can read it in the first place? What would Jesus say about this? Do you think that He kissed His wife before he was Married? Do you not follow His example? Where in the Bible does Jesus do such a thing? I will put you on my 'To Pray For'-list and will probably even reserve time to pray for you this week because you are a very bad person and you are in need of immediate savior by the Lord Jesus Christ .
Dude, it was a question. Calm yourself. I would like this poor girl to know that it's ok to kiss before you are married. don't listen to these people. they are only about to make you feel bad if you aren't what they think God considers "perfect."