View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

How dumb can you get?

LoadofGrace is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LoadofGrace is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Logic proves Bible as the most accurate book about history ever written. - 03-14-2014, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Bible is the most logical book ever written, as it is a perfect word of God. You see, notice the word "image". It is true that Adam was a true Caucasian male and image of God, but only image, not a God.

As God is perfect, it's perfectly logical that God is logical, because as He is perfectly logical also His logic must be perfect, because God Himself is perfect.
You make an assumption that a thing, "logic", has the divine attribute of perfection. Can you prove that logic is perfect? If logic were perfect, it would always lead to salvation, but the use of logic often leads to "questioning" and, is, therefore, man or Satan made.

This is such a simple argument, even my loser cousin DeWayne understands it.

John 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.