View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

A for Effort

Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand! - 04-13-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Yes, you mentioned that. How is that working out for you? How many sheep do you own?

Then why do the Australians call you sheep shaggers? Why do you need 10 sheep for every person? Why is sheep shagging called New Zealand's most favorite sport? You can deny all you want, but the world knows the truth!

Of course not! You can not use a canoe on land. You have to walk or ride a sheep there.

Stop being a racist! I assure you the Māori have a different perspective on this than you do!

And you still didn't respond to my question if the New Zealand Herald is lying or if your rugby team is indeed cheating. You can not have it both ways. Either your newspaper lies or your rugby team does!
I do not own sheep because i am not a farmer. it really good. im a away from necular energy and pollution.

it is a joke they created. well we have abot 40 million sheep. so that about 10 sheep for every person. our population is about 4 million again its a joke!

we have cars and sheep are not good for riding on. they cannot support a fully grown human.

well they do have issues with us because we invaded there land. Your country is racist and i am certainly not. We have come to terms with them and have givin them land and parts of our beaches. well they would but i have seen both parts of the story of why we have issues.

were you aware of the word apartheid in this article. this was relesed because somebody told them what this certain person said pior to the match against south africa because he wanted it for the future of rugby. he did not want new zealand to win. learn your history sir. it seems you are not aware of whats been said. the dates are all wrong for it to be a current event. it was just relesed a few days ago by evidence. were in 2010 not 1956.

our team would never cheat. and papers can be misleading.

Why target us? we have done nothing wrong to you country at all.

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.