View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pickled Hog's Testicle Recipe - 07-19-2011, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
Are they big dills? And how put you them in the dough? Or are they soft and esquashy and easy to insert in the loaf you are making?
Maria, whenever you knead your dill dough, I would be very happy to come over yours and help you pop a few buns in the oven. Insertion is never normaly a problem, just so long as you have enough lubrication. For a sweet treat, I would love to show you how to slide the dill dough deep into your honey pot, which I am sure, would leave you feeling very satisfied. In return, perhaps you would allow me to have a nibble of your melons.