View Single Post
(#18)
Old
On the straight and narrow path to Heaven.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Gold Tither Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.Aristotle has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: WARNING!!! The world is going to end on March 4, 2010! - 02-05-2010, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Market Fred View Post
I find this very interesting. As a general rule, the world ending is bad for the stock market. If the world is going to end on March 4, I suggest taking a major short position on March 3, leveraging the Dow Jones Industrial Average through one of our mutual funds at a 10:1 ratio.

With the profits, it should be easy to buy yourself a place in Heaven.

I've always thought of the Lord as a CEO, presiding over a giant corporation (the Universe). In other words, He understands finance, so if you've got the cash, you're guaranteed a place on the Heaven Executive Compensation Committee. No matter what you've done during your life, a good pile of the green stuff and the Pearly Gates will be open wide to you.

I just wonder if they have Cambodian Bible students in Heaven?

Cambodian
Bible student

Praise Jesus!
Brother Fred
March 3 may be calling it too close. What if you are raptured, as a good percentage of TrueChristians™ will be, before the end?. You might miss the chance to put in your order. I suggest setting up an account so it can happen automatically. Imagine looking down from Heaven when Berkshire Hathaway stock breaks the buck!