View Single Post
(#838)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-08-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
But the "Do unto others" Christians, as you call them, ignore God's commands to rebuke those who sin. They will spend eternity in His Lake of Fire alongside atheists.

They make you feel good by telling you what you want to hear. They are lying, so you will give them money. That's all there is to them.

But the Bible sets specific prices, and tells us how to treat those we may purchase. How can it be "wrong" when God is the arbiter of right and wrong?

(While it is not legal to sell people in the United States, it is legal to require a dowry of a suitor.)

If you think requiring a dowry is wrong, what do you think of God's commands to execute homosexuals, and adulterers like Newt Gingrich, and idolators like Catholics, and those who would turn us from Jesus? Do you think THOSE commands are "wrong", too?
I believe you have too much time on your hands. And you are all following King James, the books of the "bible" were written in a language that I highly doubt any one of you can read write or speak, so you are taking some guy's word for it. We are all tainted by the human element, and therefore have a personal agenda.