View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

True Christian Artist

Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.Chewer has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year - 03-17-2014, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChristian View Post
In your land america, husbands get arrested by beating women, here it is rare to happen, and I am not from spain or france. And in america most of you are fat and have tiny dicks.

Zechariah Smyth: I already made intro, so you search for it lazy ass
Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

No need for the harsh language sonny. Haha. We only get arrested if one of Obamas secret spies is patrolling around. Boy i'll have you know that gluttony is a sin, and I do not commit sins. At least I try my very hardest not to, and when I do I pray to Jesus for forgiveness.

Proverbs 23:21 "For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags."

I bet a million dollars your a frenchy. You sure do sound like one of em.