View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Honorary White Woman.
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ True Christian Lady

Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sista Lateefah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Countdown to 911 - 07-18-2007, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omerta View Post
But you shouldn't bad mouth the dead, regardless of them being evil or not. It comes back to you later on in life. It always does.

That's not from anyone's view - it is a fact.
A fact? Where do the proof be, then? Even back when I had been unsaveded, I couldn't stand them fags, and I done threw me a party when God struck the homer Freddie Mercury dead. That had been... what... 16 years ago? And it be almost ten years since I threw a party ovah Matthew Shepard burnin' in Hell. If anythang, my blessings has only increased with time! Praise!!

"He went on CNN and he laughed at us, and he said, 'They'll never get me because Allah will protect me. Allah will protect me.' Well, you know what? I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol." - Lt. General William G. Boykin