View Single Post
(#3457)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 11-20-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyprayer View Post
So what you are saying is "All True Christian™ is posinous snakes that lies about everything and prays to a false God" ?
Hello Holyprayer.

That is not what she said what she said is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
That's easy to avoid! Just ignore everything that is not posted by a True Christian™!
If you use the quote function you do not even have to try and remember things it is right there for you even I can use it and I have some challenges mostly my fault also a boat.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. Poisonous.

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.