View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Hellbound Heathen

Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Samuel Coleridge is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: New technology: How to stop your child from masturbating! - 03-17-2010, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Well being thrifty like I am, it looks like the hand part of a handcuff (can get that from a police supply store) and some piping would let a man make it himself. I have a few concerns though.

- Cleanliness, should it be removed during showers? Then again I've heard this is where boys start touching. Also how often would it need to be cleaned.

- At what age would you suggest introducing this, because I don't think it would work on a young umm.... ahem....undeveloped boy.
Speaking for young boys everywhere. I would not recommend this product for boys under the age of ever.

Think of the Mayan head sloping techniques, foot bounding or female circumcision techniques being practiced in savage countries!

Imagine what could happen with the male member! I remember I used to walk around with a constant erection at the age of 12 or so. If you put that monstrous device on a young man's penis.
Take your index finger and point it forward. Then, take it at a 45 degree angle pointing downward.

That poor child will never produce enough, as you fundies call it, Soldiers for Christ.

If you are going to shape IT, you should point it a few degrees upward toward at the tip, or so I hear.

I suppose if you're going to mutilate a child's penis through circumcision, you might as well shape the damn thing to produce the maximum amount of pleasure.

Proverbs 25:21-22 If thine enemy be hungry, give him bread to eat; and if he be thirsty, give him water to drink:
For thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head, and the LORD shall reward thee.