View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Raw, Naked Truth© About Homersexurality - 08-11-2014, 01:25 AM

I think one of the most difficult things about convincing the world about the evils of the gaywise is that so many of them are wonderfully loving, caring, intelligent people. I have spoken here before of Mother's insistence upon using the services of the homo couple in New Jersey that owned a flower shop just down from our house.

I once had a homofag style my hair. Of course, at the time I didn't know he embraced a deviant lifestyle and I was blinded because of his artistry and his way with a brush.

Who would have ever thought people like Rock Hudson, Liberace, or Greg Louganis were lovers of the demonic and unspeakable kind? One doesn't hear "I'll Be Seeing You (In all the old familiar places)" without some kind of romantic tug at the heart. No doubt Brother Niles would have trusted his lithe, tight-buttocked, sinewy nephew to go to a swimming party with Greg Louganis! (Of course, that would never happen today!)

We must, as True Christians™, be ever vigilant and mindful of the signs of faggottryness lest we fall prey to their foul, smelly sin merely by association. May the Blood of Jesus ever wash o'er us, cleansing us and protecting us from the forces of this world. Amen and Hallelujah!

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.