View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash

Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.Mrs.Elizabeth has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: why we need to be spanked - 07-13-2013, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin-Derella View Post
Good Christian advice needed please! I have no husband and also lack a male patriarch to provide me with appropriate discipline. How can I know when my behaviour is offensive to our Lord if I have no man to guide me? As a single woman adrift in a sea of sin and temptation I often find myself paralysed by ignorance. I asked my pastor to spank me when I misbehave, however, his wife cried and he firmly denied my request for spiritual guidance and corporal discipline. Whatever shall I do?
Sister, with no husband and no father you're completely lost and you'll be totally doomed to the hot fire of Hell , I suggest you to find a good pastor who accept to give you a well deserved punch in the face, because that's what sluts like you deserve. After that, you must marry with a man inmediately, because that's the only way a woman have to go to Heaven and have an eternity next to God