View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker Full of it

Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Death is Better than CPR - Prepare for Your Next Stroke, Coronary Event or Asphyxiation NOW! - 11-22-2014, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
God Created us (Genesis 1:27). God decided at the moment or our conception the numbers of our days.

Job 14:5 tells us: "Seeing his days are determined, the number of his months are with thee, thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass." Psalms 31:15 confirms: "My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me." God knows how long it is good for each and every one of us to live. It is blasphemy to oppose God, to commit suicide, to diminish the days dictated by OUR LORD; or to try to have additional days, to prolong life in an unnatural manner by the means of sickular medicine or science. The Bible proves this rest of the post.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
As you can see here, man has FORFEITED the Earth!!! Man is a ruined and destroyed creation that has absolutely no business at all whatsoever living on this Earth at all! When God creates something, He expects it to be absolutely perfect! Spotless, without wrinkle, and without blemish. When something God creates becomes imperfect, it pisses Him off!