Thread: Chemtrails
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Founder, Operation Rescue, Now in Heaven with Jesus
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither Christian Love Real American™ Saved 1 Year Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Tagging for Jesus Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Mission to Australia Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Buford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBuford T Scoggins has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Chemtrails - 09-11-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingN00b View Post
Well, he's talking complete drivell.
This is what I expect from liberals - personal attacks. That's because they simply don't stand a chance in an honest debate. Our irrefutable Christian logic is a weapon against which they have no other defense than name-calling.

I see this all the time. We Christians show up at a congressman's town hall meeting with our megaphones, pitchforks and assault rifles, ready to have a meaningful debate. And the liberals start whining "Foul!" and try to block us from entering the town hall. All we're trying to do is exercise our Constitutional rights.

Ditto for the protests outside abortion clinics, which I participate in almost daily. I put in a full 8-hour shift stalking abortion-seeking sluts and haranguing them with a megaphone, plastering their cars with stickers showing photos of dead fetuses, and calling their employers to ask why they hire a baby murderer. And what do you think happens? Liberals start harassing me, even calling the police sometimes. Imagine that - I work all day trying to save lives, and liberal baby murderers act like it's me who should be ashamed!

So now that I'm trying to alert my fellow Christians to the sinister plot of chemtrails, I once again find myself being verbally abused by liberals. Of course, we Christians have always been persecuted throughout the ages, so it's nothing new. Remember, it was liberals who murdered Jesus - that ought to tell you something.

We shall overcome!
Brother Buford

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
- Rush Limbaugh