View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LDS Fool

IAmGamerFun is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How My Little Pony destroyed my daughter's marriage. - 12-31-2016, 12:54 AM

And again, the mainstream Mormon does not have secret rites and rituals. Again that is the fundamental Latter Day Saints you speak of. And I do read the actual bible sir. One of my favorite scriptures actually come from the bible not the Book of Mormon. Math 25:40 and the king shall answer and say unto them, verily I say unto you. Inasmuch as ye hath done it, unto one of the least of these my brethren ye have done it unto me.
and you know what sir, your right. I am not as knowledgeable of my religion as I should be. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna sit back and just give up. I've tried walking away from this. But every time I did, it seems I only come back to speak of my faith and answer your arguements the best I can. And everyday I read the bible, not just the Book of Mormon and try to educate myself on what I need to know in order to be a successful missionary. Out of all the people here, Mr. Pendergast sir, you have actually been the least insulting. I actually thank you for that. You strike me as the kind of guy that would actually sit down and read their sources and make sure they are spreading accurate information. Even if it's about something you dislike. And like I said sister etheldreda, though Joseph smith founded the Mormon church, he would not be welcome in our church if he was still alive.