View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash

lltklltf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap - 03-27-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Amen, Brother!

I have to admit that, before I got saved, I did not like this passage one bit. To the unsaved mind, rape seems to be a horrible crime, and it seems excessively cruel to force a rape victim to marry her rapist.

I thank the Good Lord every day that I am saved now. Now that I am saved, I can understand God's word.

Because of what the Bible teaches us through the Old and New Testaments about the role of women, I understand that the woman's feelings are simply unimportant in this matter. It is the father who now has damaged goods on his hands, a humbled daughter who cannot fetch a proper dowry.

Even to this day, even right now at this very minute, I can still hear Satan whispering to me inside my head, trying to trick me into rejecting the Word of God -- but what did she do to deserve this? she has experienced one of the worst things imaginable, and now she has to submit to this a**hole for the rest of her life? how is this justice? he should have his n*ts hacked off with a dull blade instead -- but I am not fooled. I can always recognize the voice of Satan, because he always tries to get me to ignore scripture and follow my own sinful mind.

If I sing hymns is a loud voice for long enough, the Devil usually gives up for a while.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
should we return to God's perfect law of liberty which He gave Mose on mt. Sinai?