View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan - 04-21-2013, 11:42 AM

Firstly, I am not a retard. My own intelligence and my brain development is very normal, thank you. Even by your own standards that disability = retarded, my physical build is very well, thank you. Please. This is not the thread on whether I'm a retard or not.
Besides, I do not know what an R.I.F program is.
Also, you do not see me insulting you. Stop insulting me.