View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Nachodemon is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1- - 10-28-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
There's a reason why people don't like being judged: they already feel bad about the things they have done. That's why people get so defensive when you tell them that they're doing it wrong.

You would think that people would be more receptive to good moral advice.
Christianity. You sir, are doing it wrong.

Lest thou' get too much egotistical thoughts, yee' must confess to being thy badgering old fool, lest yee' burn in eternal hellfire.

I now must state that just because the bible gave people the option of judgement, in no way did it command it, that is a morality issue. I find it accurate to say that there is a reason this country is not fully Christian, being that the ones that are here are judgemental pricks who think themselves perfect and without fault, which is a fault in itself. But it's not my problem, for the LORD shall judge thou' judges, much like vigilants for an unjust cause in a court of law, it is your lives that shall be wasted in eternal hellfire with your attitude of carelessness and egotisticalness.