View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello, I am Christian Weston Chandler - 04-29-2011, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Spirit View Post
Dear Christian,
I wanted to let you know that I read your little blog and even though I didn't understand all of it you are certainly a creative and vital human being with a lot to offer the world and don't listen to these jackasses I also have a brother with Asperger's syndrome and I understand how difficult it must be for you to cope with other people these guys don't understand anything that isn't in the bible and it isn't your fault that they're so mean to retards
Seriously, what is Aspergers? Back in the day we used to call these "the shy kid", or the "studious kid" and it wasn't a big deal!

But no, you liebrals have to make it a syndrome because EVERYONE'S A VICTIM Kid does something stupid? He needs drugs. Kid has a temper tantrum? He needs drugs. You people are obsessed with getting everyone on drugs.

If he's that creative, why not say "he's a creative kid" why does he need a syndrome attached to him?

Drama queen