View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Free Milk for Poor Kids? NO WAY! - 02-14-2013, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
My Mayor friend up in Fargo, ND, Denny Wallaker, called today laughing about a group that wanted the State of North Dakoka to buy milk for poor kids in public schools.

"Johny," he said, "If poor kids start getting free stuff when they are little, they will think the world owes them a free living when they grow up. Thank God the legislature turned this deal down."

I looked it up, and sure enough North Dakota Republican politicians came through and voted no free milk. The problem in North Dakota is the State coffers are overflowing with oil money. Every Democrat politician thinks it time to throw money at poor people.

Without Republicans, Jesus would stamp North Dakota HELLBOUND.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/389210/
For those of you republicans who oppose the nanny-state, think about it this way. If we have healthier high school students, then we'll have more people who are eligible for the military. If you want a strong military, then you have to have a healthy populace. I'm fine with exempting bars, because those people have access to more than one eating or drinking establishment. Poor high school kids who live in the ghetto may only have access to healthy foods at their school.

i iz a retard.