View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

LDS Fool Retard Posting Atheist

JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Antique Battle-Axe For Sale - 05-15-2014, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
He is a Jealous God (Exodus 34:14)! Rest assured, He will not suffer the offense of being ignored (Ezekiel 39:23; Matthew 25:41). But you have to remember, God gave us free will to choose to love and obey Him, or to choose to love and obey sin:
Yes, That's exactly what the Mormon missionaries have told me, too. Freedom of decision-making. They have visited me so many times (most of them came from Utah, Idaho, California, Arizona, one came from Texas etc.) and invited me, but I didn't join the Sunday ceremony very often.

I'm not sure if I would agree so far with them and their belief and doctrine that I would let me baptise (as a convert). It's a very compulsory church. To be honest, I've been reading more in the Book of Mormon and DoC during the last years than I've ever done in the Bible when I still was a Protestant-Lutheran in the days of my youth here in Hamburg.

Okay - perhaps I can get some inspiration from here. This is my first day in these forums. Let me take an overview and sort myself out. Thanks for your kind advise.