View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Antique Battle-Axe For Sale - 05-15-2014, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmiGerman View Post
Yes, That's exactly what the Mormon missionaries have told me, too. Freedom of decision-making. They have visited me so many times (most of them came from Utah, Idaho, California, Arizona, one came from Texas etc.) and invited me, but I didn't join the Sunday ceremony very often.
Don't listen those hormones, listen Christ!

Lord almighty!!! He will give you what you deserve: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every on may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath don, whether it be good or bad"