View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

LDS Fool Retard Posting Atheist

JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JimmiGerman is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Antique Battle-Axe For Sale - 05-16-2014, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila's Wife View Post
At the risk of dragging this thread back on-topic, is this old lady even still alive?

I am praying for all True Christians™ involved in this whole sorry story,
YiC
AW
Cranky Old Man wrote here at the beginning:
Quote:
My neighbor Mrs. Johnson keeps buying dogs faster than I can shoot those annoying creatures and your mother-in-law looks like she would be great at scaring dogs away. She would of course have to build her own place to sleep, grow her own foot and pay rent.
I mean, would it mind if she was dead or alive...? It's no matter wether dead or alive. For being a great scare at those pesky and stinking and annoying dogs I think it's enough to put her on the porch in a rocker, and this will do it for a while.