View Single Post
(#203)
Old
Unsaved trash, perverted godmocker

markus the russian queer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 02-20-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Have you not ever read the bible? There are 2 ways in the end, heaven or hell. Only if you are a Christian, you get to heaven. Every one else are thrown to hell. Only following entire KJV bible makes you Christian. So as I said before, if you do not follow Jesus, you are following Satan. That makes you very much Satanists.
Please do not judge us like that. We do not follow satan. We are not evil or cultists. We want everpony in the world to be happy, to love each other. There's really nothing to do with religion. Also the stance of "If you do not support the lord, you support satan". We have a similar thing with haters. Some of us think the same way, example "If you do not watch the show, you are a hater of it." I tend to take it this way- "Watches the show, is a brony", "Does not watch the show, but does not judge us for watching the show, is neutral about it." "Does not watch the show, hates us for doing so, is a hater." If you do think we are satanists, then we do not want to be ones. We like cute ponies, for god's sake. Everything is not evil. You spend your lives preparing for an AFTER-life, not a new life. Why not just live your life, not worry about what comes after? Nopony knows. The fact that it is called an afterlife, is because it comes after your real life. Is that not the most important? And, no sorry, i lost my faith in God a long time ago, and have forgotten The Bible.