View Single Post
(#208)
Old
Unsaved trash, perverted godmocker

markus the russian queer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 02-20-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill R. Briscoe View Post
Please do read the Bible before pretending to know what we're talking about. This is your everlasting soul we're talking about, not some abstract rainbow that was defecated on your furry-loving chest.

The amount of irony in your post is colossal, so I won't even bother addressing it all.
And that fuzzy, hippie communist garbage has no place on God's favorite forum. This is a warning thread, not a place for you find an animal to spread your beast-loving seed on.

Just reading this sentence brought bile to the tip of my tongue.
We should be raising our children to be Soldiers of Christ, not marxist terrorists.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

But you are all going to hell.

John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 3:18
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
I've seen some oxymormons in my time, but this one may take the cake. How can you go to sleep at night if you can't even tolerate yourself? In fact, this is the first step into realizing that you're not one with God. You can't tolerate yourself because you are not following the Word of God!

I didn't bother reading your posts after this one, and I will continue to not bother until you learn to accept Jesus and at least attempt to try and get into Heaven.

Praise Him! Glory to GOD!!
You dare to call me a furry... YOU DARE TO CALL ME A FURRY? THESE BUCKING PERVERTS? THANKS, YOU INCONSIDERATE ASSHOLE. JESUS? F*** Jesus. He was never there, when i needed him. Thanks to this show, i got my anger under control, rid of my depression, and my shyness. And you call me a furry- Seriously, go buck some apples. I do not mastrubate to this show. That is disgusting. Much as you care, everything is satanic. How do you know, what i tolerate, what not? Yeah, you are the intolerators. And i simply cannot tolerate you, scum. I feel like im dealing with a bunch of trolls here. I have not felt such anger in ages. Im sorry to put it this way, but: "This is a innocent, goodly animated, children's show. We just like it. We do not worship satan, neither do we quote the bible everywhere. piffle off." (I hate furries. Go rant over them, not a children's show. Also, this might seem like a salad of sentences, but it all shows my anger towards you.) Also, piffle heaven. I dont care for it. If heaven is filled with such retards, as you, I'd rather go to hell. At least i get to meet Nikola Tesla. One more regard towards tolerance: You do not seem to know anything about it. You hate homosexuals, i still consider them normal humans, Science. REALLY? SCIENCE? Without science at all, we'd be in the stone age. NO. Not the stone age, but even backwards. You also seem to have a problem with muslims, thinking that they are all terrorists. And black people. SERIOUSLY? What is this, 1500? You are worse then trolls. I am shamed of you. Yeah, go on quoting the Bible as a response, or how i am going to burn in hell. I like fire.