View Single Post
(#210)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Stealth is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 07-21-2009, 11:31 PM

Ugh... I could write an essay on how I believe your wrong.

Here are some responses to some of the statements

Brain surgeons: The Bible doesn't say everything literally. Jesus once said something along the lines of "Be quite and let your dead bury your dead." By this he ment the dead in sprite are to bury the dead in life. Now, in the Bible, it says that your heart is your mind. By this, the Bible most likely means the adjective heart (E.G. The good in heart, "you broke my heart", "a tender heart") is your mind. [Your conscience should judge what you do.]

People who Believe in Other Planets and the Moon Landing Hoax: I see a moon in the sky. If there is a moon, there most likely are other large objects in space

Anyone who uses Insulin: diabetics people need extra insulin to live. Are you saying God doesn't love diabetics?

People who believe that stars can be more than 6000 light-years away: Jesus once turned water into wine. Wine takes a while to make, and Jesus made wine already made. God could have made stars with light that was much far in it's journey to the earth.

Farmers: By eating, you support farmers. Above you clearly stated: "The following groups of people CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Do not read anything they write, or use any device that they have invented." Guess what? I see that you eat ALOT.