View Single Post
(#36)
Old
Unsaved Trash, loud-mouthed feminazi
Under Investigation

JenniferRyan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland - 09-10-2012, 02:30 AM

Everyone on this darn site is absolutely insane. This poor woman is ILL. Not because she sinned. Just unfortunate happenings, I guess. Yes, it must be God's will, but God created the men who are doctors so that they could help save the lives of others. So, Amy Copeland's treatment shouldn't be stopped. I am so sick of every dumb "bible-thumper" on here who things they're going to make it to heaven by hating on the gays, the ill, and whomever else they have chosen to hate on this site. This site is not Christian in ANY sense of the word. If the Lord was on here, he would be ashamed, I assure you. He is an Almighty and loving God who made us all the way we are. He doesn't care if we're gay, straight, or anything like that. As long as we believe in Him and trust in Him, He will always be there. He loves each and every one of us, whether you choose to believe it or not. That is completely up to you. But I believe that God would not want us to judge one another or hate one another. The only one who can truly judge is God Himself. We are not worthy to judge each other. We are not God-like. So, believe what you wish. But someday, I pray, that you all realize that the way that you treat the apparent "Unsaved Trash" on here is absolutely ludicrous and very un-Christian. Good day to you all. Praise the Lord and God bless each and every one of you! <3