View Single Post
(#12)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Questions that evolutionist can’t answer - 06-09-2007, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
So evolution only works for some species? Evolution is changes brought about by competition. If the prey, fish went to the land to get away from sharks, sharks would have followed them on to land in due course. If evolution was true we should be afraid because sharks camouflaged as lawyers would attack us every time we left our houses.

Evolution works for all species, but one species cannot will a specific mutation in response to a mutation by another species.

Typical Darwinist reply; when dealt with a set back attack the questioner with trivialities like a lack of facts. Fact is never an issue with THE TRUTH™

I will put that as “unable to answer” .

Put it down as whatever you like. And thanks for the affirmation that TC's don't care what the facts are.

These people are unsuccessful and stupid. This means they are to incompetent to take advantage of medical research or have no access to it.
There are many people who don't have access to health care, and many of them die as a result. That's usually the result of poverty, not stupidity.

By the laws of your evolution they should die off, not sneak across our borders looking for jobs.
What does illegal immigration have to do with evolution?

I am amazed you liberals aren’t gunning them down because they undermine the central tenant of your faith. Shows you who is the better because we REAL American Conservatives give them jobs.

To do so is illegal. What happened to Jesus' command that ou obey secular law?

That’s call compassion. You should try it sometimes.

Hiring an illegal alien so that you can pay less than legal minimum wage, not have to report their wages to the government, and not offer any employee benefits is not compassion.

Oh, so having a third arm would not be an advantage?? If someone had a third arm they would be able two work a third faster and get better jobs. Since you Darwinists claim Panda’s lost and re-grew their thumbs and third arm should be child’s play.

Evolution does not work based on the economy. It also does not work at the whim of the individual.

Even if they ate them all assuming an average of 100lbs per person that would be 75 billion tons of human remains in worm guts.

Mama Nature recycles everything. Corpses don't just go into worm guts and stay there. Matter changes form, and when it does, it changes mass.

Face, your answers are weak. Worse they hypothetical because you lack direct observation. That is were we Creationists trump you, we have the ultimate direct observer; God. Now turn your lives over to Jesus.
I have seen no empirical evidence that god did it. And I don't need Jesus to run my life for me - I'm doing just fine.