View Single Post
(#667)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Location: About this Earth I do Roam; But this world is not my Home!
Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.Wandering Minstrel has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Good, Clean Christian Jokes - 03-07-2014, 03:03 PM

I haven't posted in a mighty long time
and alas my jest doth not even rhyme
but tis very funny and tis also true
I copied and pasted it just for you!

A doctor from France says: "In France, the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles; we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work." The German doctor comments: "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work." A Russian doctor says: "That's nothing either. In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work." The U.S. doctor answers immediately: "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us in the USA, about 5 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls and we made him President of the United States, and now....... the whole #$%$ country is looking for work!