View Single Post
(#215)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Flat Earth? Hell Yes! - 04-28-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerplunki Zerplopski View Post
keep trying, you'll get there
Taking advice from you is kind of like seeking out the opinion of some homeless guy reeking of cheap wine and his own urine when we're faced with a major life decision. It's probably not a bad idea to know what you (and he) think, so at least we won't wind up THAT pathetic.

I'm amused to no end by the fact that you think anyone actually cares about your opinion on anything. Our moderators even get PMs from athiests who frequent our boards asking them to put you on moderation. They keep saying it's unfair to the other athiests that you're making them look so bad.

But I have hopes for you. You will eventually reach puberty, and become a man (well, as much of a man as is possible when you only have one testicle, and that one not in very good shape, either). Then, just maybe, someday in a moment of personal crisis you'll reach out to the Lord and be saved. And then we can have a healing service for you where we will regrow that other testicle, in Jesus's name. But I'm an optimist at heart.

Now watch, I bet he tells us all that he in fact does have two complete, functioning testicals. The psychos are all so predictable.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25