View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-28-2008, 02:17 AM

no, its an iPod touch with internet. you're forgiven (by me and Jesus and God (if that is their wish))

pastor Ezikiel, i came here to help people find the good word, but all i found was a bunchbof people fighting about what the bible finds acceptable. i'm sorry if i angered you, but people should be more accepting. whether or whether or not the bible says this i know its true. if you go to [satanic link deleted] , there is a charity link. dont reply until you visit it. im not saying you should like their music, but they (mcr) really do care about people. if you dont believe me, so be it. i cant make decisions for you, but i hope it helps.

amen peace out Praise Jesus!

Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 12-28-2008 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Jesus needs your tithes, not some whiney emo rock band.