View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Obviously faggy pope says honest bible fearing True Christians are mentally diseased! - 12-18-2013, 04:15 AM

Praise Jesus that I was able to escape the papist cult that is the roamin' catlick church. "The One True Church" they call themselves - ha! What kind of church deviates from The One True Word of God (KJV1611 Bible) and invents creepy rituals (referred to as "traditions") as some sort of feeble substitution?

And what manner of church frightens poor innocent children with lies about a place called "pergatory," where souls spend years in a limbo-like state, their only possible escape to Heaven hinging upon prayers and indulgences (read: money) from living family members and loved ones? No, far better to teach children to fear Hell's neverending torment instead, or show them artist renderings of the damned with their skin burned off their bodies by Satan's flames; they'll sleep peacefully at night knowing the Truth!

I could go on and on, but I'm sure the wise Christian men of this forum have already discussed all the salient points of this wacko religion ad nauseum. Plus, no one wants to hear a rambling, chickenheaded woman!

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!