View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Tell her once Prayer Warrior

M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.M. Mansfield, MD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fellow Menfolk: This is Mr. Lamb - 04-11-2014, 01:54 AM

My humorous wife, Jennifer, asks me to send love to your daughter. I trust she will be well soon. Jennifer includes this funny joke:

An atheist walked into a church and asked the pastor to prove there is a God. The pastor told the atheist to go back outside, because he would certainly not find proof of God in church.

I hope this has made you smile. My prayers, brother. If you require medical care I would be pleased to assist.

Doc