View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged goth whore
Under Investigation

Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Amanda Huginkiss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 08-26-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
You know, the vast majority of deluded “My Chemical Romance” fans (note: the word ‘fan’ is short for ‘fanatic’) actually think their band discourages suicide. Ha ha ha! Seriously? Now that’s a laugh. Take a look at this freak -

2004 - not a good year for MCR. Gerard and Mikey's grandmother died, Gerard way very depressed as he was very close to his grandmother. He wasn't happy, he was in a deep slump. He did drugs, he was an alcoholic. It wasn't a good time for him. But it's a different story, now, in 2012. And by the way, I think Gerard looks hot in that picture

Does he look like he’s anti-suicide? NO! In fact, he even admits he’s suicidal himself -

Quote:
“There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . .” ― Gerard Way

There it is in his own words, friends! What a loser! Seriously, no wonder these kids are all so screwed-up, when they have an idol who is such a nutbag! If any of you have any doubt that this little punk preaches pro-suicide propaganda, you just need to look at his lyrics -
People aren't always happy! People have problems! Problems are a normal thing in life. He was depressed. Depression is bad, depression hurts. Depression makes you feel like life isn't worth living. You don't (or can't) MAKE yourself depressed, it just happens. He WAS suicidal, yes, but now, he's not. He wasn't happy, and he felt as if life was not worth living. But I'm SO glad he got over it; if he hadn't, he might not have been here today.

Quote:
“Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand?
It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great
If we were dead?
Ohh dead.”
Lyrics from the song 'Dead' from the MCR album 'Black Parade' (Note: 'The Black Parade' is where all Emos believe they go when they die.)
In case you haven't read ANY of the comments that we've posted on the other MCR thread on here, this song has a POINT. It's a but metaphorical, and you kind of have to dig a little deeper to find it, but it's about how doctors don't even care that you're dying. The whole album was based on a person who had cancer, and was dying, and he goes to the Black Parade when he dies. The doctors don't care that you're dying - DYING - they just go on with their lives. That's what it's about. It's for the story-line, it's not necessarily as personal as you guys make it out to be. He's not encouraging suicide, it's all for the story line.

Quote:

Gerard Way, Lead Singer and Founder of Emo Cultists 'My Chemical Romance', dressed as a Demon.
If you feel like watching the Welcome to the Black Parade music video, you'd understand why he has the makeup on. He's portraying a person who's IN the black parade. And no, the uniform is because it's a PARADE. They're in a MARCHING BAND ("when I was a young boy my father took me into the city, to see a marching band"). You know what marching bands wear? They wear parade uniforms. But, of course, it's a dead parade, so the outfits are black and thus the facepaint.

Quote:
“Little children, raise your open filthy hands,
Like tiny daggers up to Heaven”
Lyrics from the song ‘Na Na Na Na’ from the MCR album ‘Danger Days’

“I’d rather goto Hell than be in Purgatory”
Lyrics from the song ‘Na Na Na Na’ from the MCR album ‘Danger Days’

“Hide your eyes I’m gonna shine tonight,
Sub Atomic never got the best of me,
Aint a DJ gonna save my soul,
I sold it long ago for Rock and Roll”
Lyrics from the song ‘Party Poison’ from the MCR album ‘Danger Days’

“The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell.” ― Gerard Way
It's all for the Danger Days story line. And you cut the first one off - it's "And right here, right now, all the way in Battery City, the little children raise their open, filthy palms, like tiny daggers up to heaven. And all the Juvee halls, and ritalin rats, ask angels made from neon and f*cking garbage, scream out, what will save us, and the sky opened up.." when you put it with context, it makes more sense. They weren't necessarily "stabbing jesus", they were just asking for help. Because in the story line, there's this company called BL/ind (better living industries), and they give you these pills. The pills kill all emotion except for joy, to make the whole country the same, and easier to control. That's why the rebels are called "Killjoys". But anyway, the Killjoys are trying to stop BL/ind, by refusing to take the meds and trying to stop Korse, the head of it all, and killing the Draculoids and the s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w/s. So yeah. He's not anit-christ, he's just very imaginative and and music, and interesting. And humorous.

[/QUOTE]

“I'm not drunk, just a little stoned.” ― Gerard Way [/QUOTE]

You already know that he was addicted to drugs. He does not encourage drug use. But he has, in fact, been sober and clean for 8 years.

Quote:
Well, from the lyrics and quotes above, is it really that much of a surprise? He looks like a drug addict loser scumbag because he IS a drug addict loser scumbag! Not only that, but it sounds like he wants to turn his young impressionable fans to be drug addict loser scumbags too! Why else would he say to children who idolize him that there is something “very romantic” about “taking drugs” and “being addicted to self destruction” if he didn’t want them to try cocaine too? It’s sick, friends. I don’t know why they cant just lock him away in a padded cell, and throw away the key. That’s where Godless trash like him belong. END OF DEBATE!
He DOES NOT take ANY drugs whatsoever anymore. He WAS a drug addict, but again, he's been clean and sober for 8 years. He doesn't encourage anyone to try drugs. If anything, his story would discourage people to start drugs. I know I will NEVER do drugs. All the stuff you're getting and/or quoting, is mostly from 2003-2006, and he wasn't happy then. But he is NOW, and that's all that matters.

Quote:
It says a lot about what kind of psycho Gerard Way is that he is so obsessed with Vampires, drinking human blood, and Vampirism. In fact, one of the first songs he ever wrote for his band was a track called ‘Vampires Can Never Hurt you’, which featured on their first album. No doubt this nutball won’t be happy until all his little fans are drinking blood too, thinking it is ‘cool’ and perfectly harmless. Those people are WRONG! Vampirism is NO joke - Drinking human blood will give you AIDS, and you will DIE! - KNOW THE FACTS!
Why would anyone drink blood? Ever if Gerard told us to, which he didn't, we wouldn't do it. Yeah, he does have a song called Blood, but it's from the point of view of a vampire. Vampire's Will Never Hurt you was made in 2001. They were weird back then. I love the 2001!Gerard, but he was definitely weird. And now, 11 years later, he's not as weird.

Quote:
“I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick. You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously...you know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute...HA! I looked hot as a chick!” ― Gerard Way
Cough cough Bullets/Revenge era cough cough he was a weird kid.

Quote:
“Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f****n' princess!” ― Gerard Way
“If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." ― Gerard Way

"I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too." ― Gerard Way

"When you are kissing a guy with a beard, it's different." ― Gerard Way
He's not a cross-dresser, and he's not gay. You guys apparently have no sense of humor. And the "kissing a guy with a beard", that was kind of like an inside joke, because none of them have facial hair, but their former drummer, Bob Bryar did, and you know, band members kiss band members. It's like a natural thing.

Quote:
You know, I find it hilarious that Gerard Way has such a lot of female fans. Young girls who probably fantasize about him, have pictures of their bedroom walls of him, and they haven’t even realised HE’S A HOMOSEXUAL! Friends, It’s a well known FACT that ALL Emos are Gay (or bi-sexual, which is pretty much the same thing). You just need to look at this video to see how much of a fag this little weirdo really is -

Well apparently you haven't realized yet that HE'S MARRIED TO A WOMEN. He's not a homosexual. Well actually, you know, we never know. He has kissed guys. But that's what I'm rooting for. More than half of the MCR fandom wants that. Because Frerard. Frerard is better than the interwebz, and you know, that must mean something. OH, and not all "emos" are gay or bi. I know someone you'd consider "emo", and they're definitely straight. Do youu not know yet, that not all stereotypes are true?

Quote:
Finally, we come to Gerard Way’s mental stability, or rather, lack of it. I think I stated earlier in this article that this little freak belongs in a mental institution, and I think the quotes above reinforce that opinion. He openly admits that his ENTIRE BAND are ‘BORDERLINE PSYCHOTICS’, and even encourages his fans to commit acts of violence and destruction of property by telling them to ‘THROW THEIR TELEVISIONS’ out of ‘HOTEL WINDOWS’. He even ADMITS to owning a gun that fires his own excrement?? Wow! That’s psychotic! Seriously, we need to do something about this psycho before he harms MORE children!
Have you never heard of a joke? And that seven shades of shit thing, yeah, that's from a song - "My Way Home Is Through You". It wasn't about shit itself, but it was more like "Well I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?" That sounds but but uh, yeah. None of them are psychotic. He even said he's not psychotic, he just likes psychotic things.

Quote:
So let's get one thing straight. Emo is dangerous. Very dangerous. If your child is mixing in Emo circles, you need to put a stop to it. And fast. It is sad to see younger and younger children being sucked into its world of sin, paranoia and pain. Self-harm is usually the first sign you should be worried about. Emo is a culture that makes suicide cool and cutting yourself the 'in' thing. So many Emo children attempting suicide, slitting their wrists because their friends encourage it and their Emo idols like Gerard Way make suicide a viable, cool and attractive option. Emos use extreme peer pressure to push children into self harming, and many begin cutting themselves just to be accepted with the friends. And so it begins, the slippery slope to suicide. Dressing in black like they are attending a funeral. If you live your life like every day is your funeral, how could you not come to an irrational conclusion? By the very nature of the Emo subculture is what causes children to harm themselves. It is disgusting!
Suicide is never cool, not even in the "emo circle". Neither is self harm. That sort of stuff is caused by more serious issues; whether is be depression or, I don't know, past experiences. But music does NOT influence that sort of thing, and neither does Gerard Way. If anything, those things HELP people who're struggling with that type of thing. By looking at Gerard's story, and quotes, or even their music, you can see their story, and you can see that they got better. And that could be an influence alone to stop. It helps, not worsens. Gerard does NOT want any violence. He's made that very clear. And he always tells people that if you're depressed, to get help. Oh, he totally influences it.

Quote:
The best advice I can give you is to be vigilant. Talk to your child. Read her the Bible. Take her to church. Tell your children every day how much you love them. Be their friend. Let them know you are there for them. It really sickens me what these Emo predators like this Way scumbag, and sick Emo peer groups do to innocent children.
You know what? Gerard does everything you just said, except for taking his fans to church, and reading them the bible. He talks to us, maybe not directly, but he does, he let's us know what he's there; he would talk to us after shows and stuff. He IS our friend. He's probably a better friend than most of my "friends". He tells us that he loves us. And that's enough for us. I can't tell you that the music didn't affect Hannah Bond, because I didn't know her. But I can tell you, for a fact, that that wasn't the only thing. For most, music helps. Gerard helps. So just back off. And stop using pictures from before 2009 as evidence, because it's not. That's like showing someone a picture of you from ten years ago when someone asks what you look like. He looks and acts nothing like that now.

I will punish ... all such as are clothed with strange apparel. -- Zephaniah 1:8