View Single Post
(#153)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged national monument hater

Violins Demonized Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 11-21-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
My dear, courtship should be a long and honorable thing.

Before the Mrs. passed away, we dated seven years and began holding hands on the night of the wedding. Even after marriage, we never saw each other naked or consummated the marriage for another three years and eleven months. I remember exactly because it was hard to endure, but I did it for the love of Jesus. You'd do well to at least try to pursue goodness and have a healthy respect for the chastity that God prefers (see Matthew 19:12; I Corinthians 7:28-40)

Pastor Ed
That's really cute, sounds like you two had a wonderful relationship. My thing is I'm not even considering marriage, and kissing is harmless. No Mr. of mine is gonna get into my pants before we've been dating several years.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)