View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am getting married! - 12-11-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Amen. Remember Ephesians 5:22 especially, as it is going to be the first transgression your wife will commit before all the others. The first thing she will do is stop treating you like you were God Himself. That's when you know things are about to snowball out of control, unless you perform your role as man of the house. That role is basically the role of God Himself, according to Ephesians 5:22. So treat your wife like you would if you were the sole arbiter of good and evil. Basically, punish her whenever she offends your preferences, never question yourself, do not compromise with her, and always remember that you are infinitely superior to her, as God is superior to us.
Also should I use a weapon like a cane or spoon or my hand or what? I don't have any disciplinary tools if father is kind enough he may give me one of his paddles he has lots.