View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

gheman is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why did Jesus spit? - 12-31-2013, 03:22 PM

I came here to get 411 about spitting, and did get a few factoids.
But the postings became spewings.
"money-grubbing hook-nosed joos, bitch-slapping" and other such language don't seem in keeping with the verse Ephesians 4:29 "let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers".
Are our Pastors bigots as the pharisees Luke 18:11 "God, I thank the that I am not like as this publican"?
Are our ushers judges and executers of Gods vengence? Was that a Biblical quote or something from your own creative genuis Bro Temperance?
Are we as Christians allowed to harbor contempt and lothing for others. Sister S? BTW....showing clevage and sucking a lolipop in a pic was more suggestive than anything Ms Van Helsing said. Harlot....really?
A pastor condoning and praising God for those things in language and attitude I can't envision our loving Lord using?
True, Ms Van Helsing is antagonistic and instigates trouble. But she isn't premissing the things she says with the nobility and virtue of God's Word.
We as Baptists believe in the literal Word of God, but the whole Word of God. Can we be selective about what God says?