View Single Post
(#36)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.Luci Mourningstar has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why did Jesus spit? - 02-17-2010, 07:30 PM

Pastor Ezekiel,

I praise the Lord for the insight and the wonderful, anointed information your posts fill me with.

You are truly filled with the Holy Spirit.

The Spit of Jesus had Healing Magic. The Jewish and Roman authorities thought it was scandalous even if Jesus performed magic for divine purposes.

On your question, Jesus spat on the old mans eyes to heal the old man's blindness, It was a miracle. He could have just said "see" but he decided to rather spit!

Shout GLORY!

(I feel a poem stirring in me, but maybe it is just wind).

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9udvx6bkzQ0/RfrUbR-HEqI/AAAAAAAAAAU/lzPc6fY5fng/s400/Jesus+cross.jpg

God loves me so much
that he killed his only son so I can live forever.