View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged furry pervert

Retard Posting Full of it Potty mouth

Location: Same place I've always lived: In hell and about 30 other dimensions
PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.PhoenixDragonWannabe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Demons and how to hunt them - 08-04-2014, 12:37 PM

Funny.... I guess you hadn't considered the most dangerous demons at all.

Usually I'd be mocking all of you but this time I'm quite serious. I'll wait until all of you catch
the nerve to ask me what it is.

Fat prostitute.